A pigment-rich creamy pencil ideal as a liner or to outline and define.
Key Claims and Benefits
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Draw, line and define on the face and body.
- Can be used to draw a body art design or create an outline and definition on finished body art.
- Ideal for using in conjunction with other M·A·C Pro makeup mediums.
- Basic Red, Genuine Orange and Process Magenta should not be used in the eye area or on waterlines.
- Primary Yellow, Landscape Green, Marine Ultra, Rich Purple and Hi-Def Cyan should not be used on waterlines.
- Marine Ultra, Black Black, Pure White, NC15/NW20, NC42/NW35 and NW25/NC30 should not be used in the lip area.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
When will it arrive?
Provide your US shipping zip code to get an estimated arrival date for in-stock items.